On a sunny afternoon in May, parents of Relief Nursery children were invited to join the Auxiliary for some much needed pampering. For more than 20 years, Pamper Me Day has been a haven of relaxation and de-stressing for our clients. Hosted by Relief Nursery’s Auxiliary Board, parents enjoyed a lovely dinner, chair massage, beauty services and a sense of community with other parents, all while their children were safely cared for by our childcare staff. Every parent received a small gift bag filled with pampering necessities, such as travel sized shampoos, soap, toothbrushes, and more. Relief Nursery Auxiliary gratefully accepts donations of these unopened items throughout the year.
The Auxiliary would like to extend its deepest gratitude to the following service providers for their donation of time, talents and resources:
- Adriana, Mekaela and Kristin of Urban Waxx, and Sarah Crabtree of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, for their donation of professional facial waxing services.
- The skilled stylists from Reflections Salon in Coburg, who never fail to provide parents with stunning hairstyles.
- Tristan and Ashley from LCC’s LMT Program, who donated their professional chair massage relaxation services.
- Relief Nursery intern Hailey Clark, who kindly photographed the event.
- Catherine Saucedo of Chikara, and Kate Reid from the Auxiliary Board, who teamed up to offer manicure services.