Are you looking to make an impact in your community? Do you believe in investing in children and strengthening parents? Relief Nursery offers unique, challenging, and rewarding career opportunities that will allow you to support this mission!
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications as described in a job description. We are most interested in finding the best candidate for the job, and that candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background. If you are interested in applying, we encourage you to think broadly about your background and qualifications for the role.
Instructions to Apply for Positions Posted
- Send a Cover Letter AND Resume to the e-mail and/or address listed below
- Please state the position you are applying for.
- Must be able to pass a Criminal Background Check through the Child Care Division.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen (Relief Nursery is a Drug-Free Workplace).
- Must provide a 3-year driving record.
Director of Administration & Human Resources
1720 W 25th Avenue
Eugene, OR 97405-1663
(No phone calls please)
If the position is benefited (30 hours or more per week) your benefits will include but are not limited to:
- Paid Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance offered at low cost.
- 5 weeks paid vacation time.
- 2 days personal days per year (add 1 personal day for every 5 years worked).
- Paid sick leave for full and part-time employees.
- 403(b) retirement plan with up to a 2% match per year when eligible.
- Paid Holidays
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid lunchtime (1/2 hour)
RELIEF NURSERY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
“My role as a Peer Support Specialist feels like much more than a job, it’s a chance for me to give back to people who are in the same position I was.”
– Robert Jubber, Peer Support Specialist
“I’ve been with Relief Nursey for almost 16 years. I am the bilingual intake worker in the Outreach program. I enjoy visiting the families and having their children in our Respite program. Watching the children and families thrive and grow with us is amazing. It’s been a blessing being able to work for such an extraordinary agency.” – Linda Ronquillo, Bilingual Outreach Specialist